The Piqua Cares Community Trailer is available to Piqua City residents and community volunteer groups free of charge. The trailer is stocked with clean-up tools and landscaping tools to assist residents with removing litter and debris and help with beautification within Piqua neighborhoods. The Environmental & Recreation Services Department will deliver and pick up the trailer from the designated project area. The trailer is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Must be used in the City of Piqua.
- Project must have a designated Coordinator.
- Trailer may be borrowed for a maximum of 5 days.
- The Designated Coordinator will assume responsibility for the following:
- Completion and submittal of the Community Trailer Application and Participation List (PDF) 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Ensuring all participants using the equipment from the trailer are at least 18 years old and have completed all Waivers.
- Confirmation of equipment inventory prior to receipt of trailer and upon return of trailer with Piqua Health and Sanitation Department personnel.
- Distributing supplies to participants and ensuring all equipment is operated safely.
- Retrieving supplies once participants have completed the project.
- Properly securing the trailer and its contents.
- Ensuring trailer is free of trash and debris upon return.
- Ensuring proper parking location of the trailer in the project area.
- Replacement of any missing items or items not returned in the condition they were received (normal wear and tear excluded).
- Completion of a Cleanup Summary Form.
For More Information
For more information or to reserve the trailer, please call 937-778-2085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.