About the Piqua Improvement Corporation
The purpose of the Piqua Improvement Corporation is to advance, encourage and promote the industrial, economic, and commercial development of the City of Piqua, Ohio, using the powers granted by section 1724.02 of the Ohio Revised Code to:
- Advance, encourage, and promote the industrial, economic, commercial, and civic development of the community.
- Purchase, receive, hold, manage, lease, or otherwise acquire and sell, convey, transfer, lease, sublease, or otherwise dispose of real and personal property.
- Facilitate the reclamation, rehabilitation, and reutilization of vacant, abandoned, tax-foreclosed, or other real property within the community.
- Assist local government and other nonprofit or for-profit persons to assemble, clear, and clear the title of the property.
- Promoting economic expansion and housing development in the community.